Your Business Brand Builder
POWERFUL MESSAGE. SIMPLE PROCESS.
In your business, charity or group, what is the most important message you can share with your colleagues, clients or prospects right now? What is YOUR story?
And what is getting in the way of you doing it? Is it: –
- You don’t have the time?
- You don’t have the equipment?
- You are not comfortable in front of the camera?
- You don’t know how to do it?
If you want: –
- To create some videos that describe your work and help people get to know and trust you,
- A powerful medium that can capture people’s attention, and
- To help people find you and build trust once they do,
then you are in exactly the right place.
What is it that you want to share?
There are so many reasons to use film to reach your audience: –
- You have a passionate story to tell about your business,
- You want to highlight a success story for one of your clients or colleagues,
- You have a great product or service you want to share with your prospects,
- You want to create rapport with your clients through regular contact,
- You want to demonstrate your products and services,
- You have deep content on your products and services to share with your clients,
- You have new training you want to capture,
- You want to create a series of high-quality vlogs.
And so many other reasons to use film. You probably already know you have an important message to share and getting all that filming stuff right is simply not important to you, you have other things to focus on in your business.
What you need is someone who can: –
- quickly build rapport and empathy with you when you film,
- work with your team, if appropriate, to ensure that they feel comfortable on film,
- film in multiple styles, whether news style interview, or speaking straight into the camera that feels natural and unforced, and
- take your messages and edit them to capture the spirit of who you are and what your business represents.
Most of all you simply need someone who you can trust.
Why should you use film?
You already know that video is a powerful medium, especially for sharing content with your clients and prospects. You have probably already enjoyed someone else’s films. Well, here are a few facts and figures.
Video is such a powerful medium, just look at the power of YouTube.
YouTube receives more than 1.5 billion logged in users per month and feeds over 1 billion hours of video each day to users (that’s right… billion). Even Vimeo, a more upmarket place to find great video has 170 million users every month.
Using YouTube as a vehicle for traffic cannot be underestimated in its impact if successful with over 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
Over half of video content is viewed on mobile and 92 per cent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
Well… that’s all very interesting but why does it matter to you…
51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
So, what does this mean to you?
What I offer is a simple proposition to work with you with the minimal disruption for the maximum impact.
We will work together to understand what outcomes you want and then help you create a plan for the art of the possible. Based on that I will provide you with an estimate of what it will take to create that outcome.
It may be half a day with you, a day, a number of sessions over a number of days. I will work with you to be as flexible as I can to meet your needs.
Why film with David Taylor?
I was recently on the other side of the camera being filmed for a business show that appeared over the summer on Sky TV. What fascinated me was the approach taken by the filming team.
We used a fairly basic room in Central London. The filming equipment was certainly very average. And the thing that disappointed me most was the lack of empathy or interest from the interviewer and cameraman. They simply worked through a list of questions and filmed the answers.
The level of disinterest was clear as they were asking the wrong set of questions and did not seem to notice our discomfort in the answers we were providing. They weren’t even listening.
What I want to create with my clients is exactly the opposite of this.
- I will build rapport with all of my subjects – this is crucial to get a great outcome;
- I will work to ensure that you, or any member of your team feels as comfortable as possible when on camera;
- Nothing is rushed, I will work with you at your pace;
- The quality of the image and the end result is at least as important to me as it is to you.
This is what a couple of my clients shared with me recently: –
When I work with my clients even the most camera-shy come away with great content that they can use to build relationships with clients, colleagues and prospects, and ultimately build their businesses.
I AM READY TO FIND OUT MORE
So, how does it work?
There are FIVE simple steps to getting this right.
- Getting Started
You and I will have an initial call or meeting to clarify what you want and to agree if this is the right fit for you and your business at this time whether it is a sales message, deep content, a message for your colleagues, training, or something else entirely.
- Agreeing on Your Outline
If you and I do go ahead and work together, based on our discussion I will create an outline of what you want to create. This outline will expand on the content you want to create, identify key points you want to capture, what will be expected of you in the filming process and what style you would like the film to be.
- Refining Your Content
At this point, it will be over to you to create the essence of what you want to share, and if this is an area where you need support I will be available to help you shape the content and message you want to get out there. For example, you might want to think about questions for an interview-style, or a how-to break up your content into bite-size chunks, or what a series of short films might be for you.
- Getting you on Camera
Once everything is in place you and I, and other members of your team if appropriate, will film. My outcome is to capture great images and sound, at the same time ensuring you are as comfortable, relaxed and as natural as possible.
- Creating Your Powerful Film
The final step is when I put your films together and we review them before creating a final edit.
Once done, I can also support you with advice on where to put your films and how to use them to your best advantage.
The best way to find out how you can get started is to set up a call or meeting.
There is no obligation at this stage.
And my promise to you is simple, if you do not like what you and I create together then you do not pay.
I AM READY TO FIND OUT MORE